site terms and conditions of use
Websites is operated by Premiere Media Group ("PMG"). By using
PremiereWebsites.com (whether or not you place an order now or in the future) you agree to
1. We are
entitled to refuse any order placed by you.
2. If your order is accepted, we will send you notice by e-mail or telephone you
confirming acceptance of your order.
3. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of ordering or
purchasing goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and
that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of product, service or bid.
4. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to
inform PMG as soon as possible.
5. We won't send you e-mail that you don't want.
6. All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. All content (including copyright works and trade marks) contained in this web site
belongs either to PMG or someone connected with PMG, except where expressly stated
otherwise. You may only use or copy the content for the purpose of purchasing goods from
8. These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and PMG. If any
provision is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be severed and the
remainder shall continue in effect.
9. Every contract formed between you and us shall be deemed performed in Texas. Texas law
shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement regarding this web site.
attempt to ensure that the information available on the web site at any one time is
accurate. However, we cannot guarantee that it will be fault-free. PMG does not accept
liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change without notice
information, descriptions and prices relating to listed goods.
11. We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after
being notified of them.
12. We make no representations about the merchantability or fitness for a particular
purpose of any of the goods available on this web site.
13. PMG does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of
the use of the web site or for any goods purchased from the web site.
14. We will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death or personal injury
in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the goods
purchased in respect of any claim.
15. Although we may have provided a link to other web sites, we do not endorse any other
web sites, nor do we accept responsibility for their content.
16. If, by using this web site, you cause loss or damage to a third person, you will
indemnify PMG against claims made by such persons.
17. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
18. PMG endeavors to deliver services and our confirmatory notification that your order has been
accepted within 1 week of the order.
19. Delivery of service cannot be guaranteed especially over weekend and bank holiday
20. PMG does not guarantee that all orders placed or received will be accepted. Orders may
not be accepted because of, amongst other things, technical difficulties experienced by
PMG. We will do our best to inform you if your order has not been accepted.
conditions of sale
services are for sale subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and
conditions may be changed at any time, without notice. However, the terms and conditions
applying to any order will continue to be the terms and conditions on this web site at the
time the order was placed.
22. Each order must be placed in U.S. dollars. The actual cost to you, if you pay in a
different currency, will vary according to the exchange rate applied by the issuer of your
credit or debit card on the date of billing. PMG cannot take responsibility for any
23. All prices include delivery within mainland US, unless otherwise stated.
24. If your order is accepted, your credit or debit card will be debited automatically.
25. If your order is accepted, but your credit or debit card is rejected by our systems,
we may terminate our agreement without incurring liability to you.